Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

Read more
This Store is for Pick-Up Only

Frosted Shortbread Cookie Bar

  • Description
  • Nutrition Facts
  • Product Ingredient Statement
  • Serving Size


This great tasting short bread cookie bar is loaded with vitamins and great tasting protein!

Serving Size

7 servings per container Serving size 1 Bar (45g) Amount per serving Calories 160 % Daily Value* Total Fat 5g 6% Saturated Fat 3.5g 18% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol Less than 5mg 1% Sodium 250mg 11% Total Carbohydrate 19g 7% Dietary Fiber 5g 18% Total Sugars 7g Includes 6g Added Sugars 12% Sugar Alcohol 5g Protein 15g 30% Vitamin D 2mcg 10% Calcium 290mg 20% Iron 4.3mg 25% Potassium 70mg 2% Vitamin A 140mcg 15% Vitamin C 9mg 10% Vitamin E 2.2mg 15% Thiamin 0.18mg 15% Riboflavin 0.2mg 15% Niacin 2.4mg 15% Vitamin B6 0.26mg 15% Folate 40mcg DFE 10% (25mcg folic acid) Vitamin B12 0.36mcg 15% Biotin 4.5mcg 15% Pantothenic Acid 0.5mg 10% Phosphorus 180mg 15% Iodine 15mcg 10% Magnesium 45mg 10% Zinc 1.6mg 15% Copper 0.29mg 30% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calories per Gram: Fat 9 ∙ Carbohydrate 4 ∙ Protein 4

Product Ingredient Statement

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey), Polydextrose, Maltitol Syrup, Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Fructooligosaccharide, Cream Cheese Powder (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Sodium Caseinate, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Lactic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Alginate), Glycerine, Fructose, Nonfat Milk, Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Magnesium Oxide, Butter (Cream, Salt), Milk, Maltodextrin, Sucralose, Ferric Orthophosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin. Contains: Soy and Milk. May Contain Traces of Peanuts and Other Nuts. Contains bioengineered food ingredients.

Serving Size

Serving Size : 1 Bar
Serving Size Per Container : 7