Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

Read more
This Store is for Pick-Up Only

Mixed Berry Bar (GF)

  • Description
  • Nutrition Facts
  • Product Ingredient Statement
  • Serving Size


This bar is great tasting, satisfying, and is part of a healthy weight loss program. Add a bar to your meal, or eat a single bar as a snack to help enhance energy, increase muscle mass, and improve your weight loss results.

Serving Size

7 servings per container Serving size 1 Bar (45g)Amount per serving Calories160 % Daily Value*Total Fat 5g 6% Saturated Fat 2.5g 13% Trans Fat 0gCholesterol Less than 5 mg 1%Sodium 210mg9%Total Carbohydrate 18g 7% Dietary Fiber 5g 18% Total Sugars 7g Includes 6g Added Sugars 12% Sugar Alcohol 3gProtein 15g 30%Vitamin D 2mcg 10%Calcium 300mg 25%Iron 4.6mg 25%Potassium 80mg 2%Vitamin A 130mcg 15%Vitamin C 9mg 10%Vitamin E 2.2mg 15%Thiamin 0.18mg 15%Riboflavin 0.2mg 15%Niacin 2.4mg 15%Vitamin B6 0.26mg 15%Folate 40mcg DFE 10%(25mcg folic acid) Vitamin B12 0.36mcg 15%Biotin 4.5mcg 15%Pantothenic Acid 0.5mg 10%Phosphorus 190mg 15%Iodine 15mcg 10%Magnesium 50mg 10%Zinc 1.7mg 15%Copper 0.34mg 40%*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.Calories per Gram:Fat 9 ∙ Carbohydrate 4 ∙ Protein 4

Product Ingredient Statement

Protein blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate), Sugar, Polydextrose, Corn Syrup, Roasted Soybeans, Maltitol Syrup, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Natural Flavor, Tapioca Starch, Water, Maltitol, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Dried Cranberries, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Yogurt Powder (Nonfat Milk, Lactic Acid), Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Elderberry Juice Concentrate (For Color), Maltodextrin, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Sunflower Oil, Sucralose, Ferric Orthophosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin. Contains: Soy and Milk. May Contain Traces of Peanuts and Other Nuts. Contains bioengineered food ingredients.

Serving Size

Serving Size : 1 Bar
Serving Size Per Container : 7