Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

Read more
This Store is for Pick-Up Only

Chocolate Caramel Nut


We have run out of stock for this item.

  • Description
  • Nutrition Facts
  • Product Ingredient Statement
  • Serving Size


Looking for a quick snack? Look no further than our Chocolate Caramel Nut Bar. With 15 grams of protein, our snack bar will leave you feeling full and provide you with plenty of nutrients to keep you going.

Serving Size

Calories: 160. Total Fat: 6g 8%. Saturated Fat: 3.5g 18%. Trans Fat: 0g. Cholesterol: 10mg 3%. Sodium: 55mg 2%. Total Carbs: 13g 5%. Dietary Fiber: 1g 4%. Total Sugars: 4g. Includes 3g Added Sugar 6%. Protein: 12g. Vit D 0mcg 0%. Calcium 65mg 6%. Iron 1mg 6%. Potassium 116mg 2%.

Product Ingredient Statement

INGREDIENTS: Chocolate Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin [an Emulsifier], Vanilla), Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate), Caramel Layer (Maltitol, Sweetened Condensed Milk [Milk Solids, Sugar], Butter, Palm Kernel Oil, Corn Starch, Artificial Flavor), Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Glycerine, Water, Peanut Paste (Peanuts, Salt, Palm Oil), Peanuts, Soy Protein Crisps (Isolated Soy Protein), Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Salt, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative). CONTAINS: Peanuts, Soy, and Milk. Produced on equipment that also processes Wheat, Tree Nuts and Eggs.

Serving Size

Serving Size : 1 bar
Serving Size Per Container : 7 packet