Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

Read more
This Store is for Pick-Up Only

Chocolate Caramel Crisp

  • Description
  • Nutrition Facts
  • Product Ingredient Statement
  • Serving Size


The perfect combination of chocolate and caramel paired together in one bite. Our Chocolate Caramel Crisp Bar is dipped in chocolate with a caramel and crisp filling. 

Serving Size

Calories: 170. Total Fat: 6g 8%. Saturated Fat: 4.5g 23%. Trans Fat: 0g. Cholesterol: 5mg 2%. Sodium: 85mg 4%. Total Carbs: 16g 6%. Dietary Fiber: 2g 7%. Total Sugars: 8g. Includes 6g Added Sugar 12%. Protein: 15g. Vit D 0mcg 0%. Calcium 86mg 6%. Iron 1mg 6%. Potassium 111mg 2%.

Product Ingredient Statement

INGREDIENTS: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate), Chocolate Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin [an Emulsifier], Vanilla), Caramel Layer (Maltitol, Sweetened Condensed Milk [Milk Solids, Sugar], Butter, Palm Kernel, Corn Starch, Artificial Flavor), Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Glycerine, Water, Peanut Paste (Peanuts, Salt, Palm Oil), Peanuts, Soy Protein Crisps (Isolated Soy Protein), Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Salt, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative). CONTAINS: Peanuts, Soy, and Milk. Produced on equipment that also processes Wheat, Tree Nuts and Eggs.

Serving Size

Serving Size : 1 bar
Serving Size Per Container : 7 Packet